When he was younger, his brother couldn't pronounce Raymond, and called him Rain Man instead. Raymond's early life was tough as he was wrongly diagnosed with autism since the doctor was late for a golf game and hurried the diagnosis. He told Rain Man's father to put him in American Fork. An act Rain Man's father refused to do though this ordeal clearly affected Rain Man as he always goes "sorry you missed your golf game". Rain Man is an excellent driver and buys his boxer shorts at K-mart. He has the innate ability of accounting and memorization; as he remembers every detail he has ever seen, and he can predict statistics. But he has no clue when it comes to the worth of money. His pet peeves include pancakes being placed on the table before the maple syrup, dinner later than 4:00 and not having his tablets (he definitley needs his tablets). His bedtime is at 11 PM sharp and he MUST have his bed by the window.
Important details about the characterEdit
His character at the startEdit
- He has a strict schedule
- He uses baseball as a coping mechanism
- He has a limited emotional range
- He doesn't understand jokes and sarcasm
- He lives at Wallbrook
His character at the endEdit
Mannerisms and characteristicsEdit
Numerous ticks including:
- Bedtime at 11PM
- Must have a bed by the window
- Has a memory that allows him to calculate challenging mathematical equations.
- Can not comprehend a sense of money.
- Uses baseball as a coping mechanism.
- He repeats words he hears.
- Thinks he is a good driver.
- Can not comprehend feelings or relationships with people - in particular Charlie.
- Bath, memories of a burning baby
- Airport, did not want to fly except QANTAS
- Smoke alarm, could not open the front door
- Baseball cards, did not want people to touch them
Repeated quotes or ticsEdit
- I'm an excellent driver
- He let me drive slow on the driveway
- 'Who's on first?'
- I don't know
- Jeopardy at 5 o'clock
- lights out 11 o'clock
- Wheel. Of. Fortune...
- Maple syrup is on the table first
- 97X. Bam. The future of rock and roll
- I'm counting cards