Suzanne is a character in Rain Man. She's Charlie's girlfriend, but they have an on and off relationship. She's italian, and is a very attractive woman and is offen told what to do by Charlie. She isn't always in the film, but makes some appearances at some stages.
Important details about the characterEdit
- She speaks italian
- She's in an on and off relationship with Charlie
- She's a secretary for Charlie's business
- She's an attractive women
- Often a good voice in Charlie's ear
- Is aware of Charlie's moral flaws
- During the film she starts to care for Raymond
Her character at the startEdit
- She is a secretary for Charlie's car business
Her character at the endEdit
- She cares for Raymond more than before, she thinks of him not only as a friend but also a brother.
- She feels empathy for Raymond after being stood up by Iris ( a woman Raymond met in a LA bar). Afterwards she askes him to dance, being his first dance she complimented him and kissed him.
- After Charlie and Suzanne had some time apart, she returns to Charlie and Raymond, forgiving Charlie and moving on.
Mannerisms and characteristicsEdit
Repeated quotes or ticsEdit
Write the text of your article here!